If you are not familiar with the concept of wealth management, I can explain.
Wealth management is an integrated approach to achieving your financial and life goals. It extends beyond investment advice and money management to encompass a much broader perspective.
Each of the components of my wealth management continuum are important on there own, but are even more powerful when considered in an integrated approach. The reason for that is there is an alignment of goals and objectives throughout the plan and this synchronization will lead to optimum results.
FAILING TO PLAN WITH AN INTEGRATED APPROACH COULD LEAD TO SUBPAR RESULTS AND THE RISK OF NOT ACHIEVING YOUR INTENDED FINANCIAL OBJECTIVES.
My wealth management approach is tailored to your unique situation. It is not a boiler plate solution. There is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your personal financial objectives. Whether you are looking to maximize retirement income, preserve government benefits or plan an efficient transfer of wealth to the next generation to name a few, you will benefit from my integrated approach.
Wealth Management Plan
Critical factors to a successful wealth management plan
I believe there are three critical factors to a successful wealth management plan. This applies in all situations, but particularly if you have less than $1 million in investable assets:
Experience and skill of the advisor
- Is your advisor a big picture thinker?
- What credentials does your advisor bring to the table?
- What experience does your advisor possess and is this experience relevant to your situation?
- Does your advisor understand the inter-relationships between these various categories of managing wealth?
- Can your advisor follow through on the recommendations?
- Who is managing the money and at what price?
- Is your advisor paying attention to the detail – rolling up the sleeves and doing the work?
Commitment to the plan
- Do you have the time, energy and resources to commit to the recommendations?
- Does your advisor have the time, energy and resources to commit to the recommendations?
Full Range of Wealth Management Services include:
- Personal investment advice
- Investment management
- Insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Will and estate planning
- Tax planning
- Education savings planning
- Credit planning
- Treasury bills
- Commercial paper
- Government and corporate bonds
- Strip coupon bonds
- Preferred shares
- Common shares
- Mutual funds
- Segregated funds
- Investment pools
- Equity linked notes
- Exchange traded funds